- ADA Accessible
- Drinking Fountain
- Passive Open Space
- Performance Stage
The park is available May through October. Rentals outside of these dates are welcome but
application approval will be based on the parks condition and maintenance needs.
Priority ReservationsApplications for Hopkins Community Organizations will be accepted year-round, but must be
received by March 1 to be given priority for the current year. All other groups and individuals may submit request dates beginning March 1.
- Before March 1: Hopkins community organizations receive priority in scheduling
- Beginning March 1: Reservation requests will be accepted by residents or non-residents.
Beer & Wine Permits
Beer and wine is permitted with approved Beer Permit only. No glass bottles allowed.
Applicants are responsible for following the park rules as established by the City of Hopkins.
The following is a summary of activities that are prohibited in the City of Hopkins Parks. For
detailed provisions refer to Section 830, Hopkins City Code.
- Motor vehicles, snowmobiles, and golf carts
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages without approved Beer Permit
- Glass bottles of any kind
- Overnight parking
- Use of tobacco products
Leashed dogs are allowed on trails and open areas only. Dog owners must clean up after
their dog. Dogs not allowed in picnic or play areas or athletic fields. Dogs must me on a
leash at all times.
More Contact Information