- Planning & Development
- Rental Property Management
- Hopkins Apartment Managers' Association (HAMA)
Hopkins Apartment Managers' Association (HAMA)
Hopkins Apartment Managers’ Association is an active organization of apartment managers that works to maintain a strong rental market and to promote community involvement among its residents in Hopkins. The purpose of the coalition is to:
- Promote professionalism among its members
- Improve the image of Hopkins as a community
- Enrich the relationship with the City of Hopkins
- Share solutions to common problems
- Provide continuing education for managers
- Promote communication between apartment communities
- Enhance the quality of life for its residents
- Protect the interests of its investors
- Bring the highest standard of leadership and integrity to the profession.
If you own and operate only a few units on a part-time basis and you would like the advice of an experienced property manager, call Anne Buck at 952-548-6407 and she will refer you.
Subscribe to HAMA Email Updates
Click here to receive occasional emails with HAMA meeting agendas and other helpful information for landlords and renters.
2023 Meeting Schedule
Mark your calendar for the following HAMA meeting dates and check back soon for future meeting topics.
Wednesday, September 13
Noon - 2 p.m. at the Hopkins Fire Department (101 17th Avenue S)
Join us for the next HAMA meeting where we will be discussing important updates regarding the legalization of marijuana in Minnesota. A panel of experts will be advising us from the Minnesota Housing Association (MHA), Hanbery and Turner PA, as well as the MN Live Smoke Free organization.
This meeting will last at least an hour and a half (most likely 2 hours) and lunch will be provided. Additional information and official invite with registration information will be sent to the HAMA email group and posted here mid-August. Click here to sign up for HAMA communication emails.
In the meantime, if your property is already designated "smoke free", please register it here.
For questions about HAMA meetings, including agendas and ideas for future meeting topics, contact Anne Marie Buck at 952-548-640, Nick Stamboulieh at 952-548-6456 or Garrett Grniet at 952-548-6454.