Get paid to play.
Bands will receive 50 $3 off tickets when they book their show. Door price is $8 before discount.
Write your band name and date of the show on them.
For every one we receive at the door, we will mail you $2 (up to $100/band!)
The FINE PRINT...
Payment is dependent upon adherence to the following rules:
- Arrive on time! Please be here AT LEAST 20 min. before your scheduled set. (We’d prefer you check out the bands before and after your set to support your fellow local artists) Simply drive around the patio to the back of the building to load in/out.
- Finish on time! Regardless of when you got your first song started or you need to tune for 15min., got stuck in traffic, were abducted by aliens, etc. your set ends at either 6:40pm, 7:40pm, 8:40pm, or 9:40pm. Please be respectful to those who share the lineup with you.
- Please do NOT encourage moshing.
- What the *bleep*? Explicit language should be kept to a minimum. Depot staff reserves the right to halt any performance it deems over the line and inappropriate. Promoting drugs/alcohol or disrespect of any group (sexism, homophobia, racism, etc.) will not be tolerated and will void payment.
- The ONLY guest list are immediate band member names you provided in your submission form. No roadies, groupies, etc. get in for free. Family/friends should be happy to support your music. (children under 5 are free).
- Any stage performance enhancement (lighting, fog machines, etc.) must be run by the sound manager in ADVANCE of the performance. (Do not throw items into the crowd, no liquids besides water on stage please).
- The Depot is NOT responsible for any weather/electrical related cancellations or damage to equipment.
- CANCELLING YOUR SHOW WITH LESS THAN TWO WEEKS NOTICE MAY AFFECT FUTURE BOOKINGS.
Please send any questions you may have or ticket requests along with your band name to the Project Manager, John Guertin.